With over 40 years in the business, our list of past client events is extensive.
We have noted a select few as reference.
- Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (Canadian Cardiovascular Society)
- CAS Annual Meeting (Canadian Anesthesiologists’ Society)
- CNSF Annual Congress (Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation)
- CSPCP Annual Conference (Canadian Society of Palliative Care Physicians)
- Clinical Update (Heart & Stroke Foundation)
- CCIL Annual Meeting (Canadian Council on International Law)
- NPAO Annual Meeting (Nurse Practitioners’ Association of Ontario)
- APEX Symposium (Association of Public Executives of the Public Service of Canada)
- BirdLife International Congress (Nature Canada)
- Vascular 2013 (Canadian Diabetes Association; Canadian Stroke Network; Hypertension Canada and Canadian Cardiovascular Society)
- FCO Biennial Conference (Forum of Canadian Ombudsman)
- International Conference on Communications (IEEE)
- International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners (Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada)
- Rendez-vous Canada (Canadian Tourism Commission & Tourism Industry Association of Canada)
- Forum on the Digital Economy (Industry Canada)
- World Canals Conference (Parks Canada)
Anne Ferguson, MBA, CEOCanadian Cardiovascular Society
Vascular received accolades from its member organizations, which cited Intertask’s ability to expertly coordinate each of the 4 groups’ requirements into one shared, accredited program framework. It is through this multi-stakeholder coordination that the company showcased the depth and ability of its project management team. Tasked to work closely with a variety of planning committees, they deftly managed many competing requirements and priorities. Embracing the challenge of producing one large, important, inaugural event, Intertask never lost sight that they also needed to strengthen and safeguard each organization’s distinct brand and mission in the process.
Dan Morin, CEOCanadian Neurological Sciences Federation
I think that technically this was the best congress in recent memory; a testimony to all your staff at Intertask. Additionally, we are pleased with Intertask’s adherence to the quoted budget. We appreciate how you folks stepped up over the past 8 months; especially given our staffing and financial challenges.
Sandra Matheson, RN, MN, CCN(C)Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses
Intertask provides onsite assistance that is most impressive. If an issue or concern should arise, Intertask personnel are always available and their staff’s problem solving skills are immediate, reflecting a most professional meeting to our delegates.
Ian J. Davidson, Executive DirectorNature Canada
Everyone has commented on the flawless management of the event, which in itself, helped create a platform for BirdLife’s most successful event of all time. .... The event, as you know had many moving parts – a gala, a minister’s reception, a donor’s reception, plenary and breakout sessions and several one-off, last minute meetings scattered throughout. We found the attention given during the event was superior to anything we had during past congresses which BirdLife hosted around the world.
Melanie Millar Chapman, Manager, ResearchOffice of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
The total cost for Intertasks’ work, the contracts and call-ups they helped us with, came in under budget, which was a welcome surprise for management. I would work with Intertask again and would recommend them for similar events.
Josie BroccaIndustry Canada
On site, Intertask was professional, helpful and organized to deal with any situation that arose. The Forum was very well received by the participants and it is thanks to Intertask that this was possible.
Dr. Wahab Almuhtadi, P. Eng.International Conference on Communications, IEEE
…Intertask contributed to one of the best conference experiences had by over 3,000 participants from around the world. Their experience, professionalism and care was very helpful. As volunteers for advancement of technology for the benefit of humanity, this was who our team needed