DO YOU NEED A PCO?
Do any of the following statements resonate with you, your team, or organization?
- We are constantly distracted from our main focus – conference program content and stakeholder ROI – by time consuming operational and logistical conference-related tasks.
- We don’t have either the time or resources to prepare a strategic plan to increase delegate attendance – or enhance the tradeshow – or boost sponsorship revenues – let alone implement it!
- The team is pulled in so many directions and tasked with a broad array of deliverables – we are stretched far too thin.
- When the Executive Leadership Team asks for conference data, we never have the right information at our finger tips.
- Each year we plan the same conference in a different place – but it feels like we’re starting from scratch every time.
- Mobile apps – audio visual equipment – delegate engagement – we just can’t seem to stay on top of all the technical changes and updates.
- Team members spend so much time out of the office conducting site inspections and providing onsite program management. Someone has to pick up the slack back at the office, and it’s always a sore spot.
- Our program is changing in ways that we can’t always anticipate.
- Delegates aren’t providing feedback like they used to and attendance is declining, but we can’t figure out why.
- We never have enough lead time to plan our conferences and events.
- We are going through a reorganization and don’t yet know what the final structure will be – but the conference has to take place regardless.
- We have done our conference the same way for years: it desperately needs a refresh but we can’t get buy in.